February 11, 2012

RUNNING FOR SHERRY



One of the best groups I have ever joined is the running group.  This group has members from around the world and many of them I have only met once on the trails and many others that I hope to meet on the trails
This community has no specific website, no registration fees and no limits to the possibilities.
The Virtual Run for Sherry is a prime example of just how awesome the running group is.  People from across the USA coming together for a fallen member.  I get goosebumps just typing that.
The ND cold could not hold me back and the pups were fired up.  We didn't go for long, but the point is that we went.  The cause is great and there is still time for you to join us!
Many prayers from our family to yours Sherry!

TJO
(President of my own running group.)  :)  Want to join?!

No comments:

Post a Comment