August 11, 2010

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!

Mark Six on CalendarImage via Wikipedia
Two months later then I wanted, I do believe the date has been set!  Please note the term "believe." Oh and no way dude and dudettes will I be announcing it over blogspot, facebook, twitter, my space or whatever the new rave is now-a-days!!

I am still in disbelief that I am the bride and not a bridesmaid!!!  I dropped my wedding dress off at the cleaners today and had to call mom right away with excitement.  :)  Then I called the beach houses and they are open and ready for our party.

I cannot blog today about the wedding without stating just how amazing my fiance is.  He came home last night after missing supper and staying out late with the boys and the first thing out of his mouth was he missed me and was a lucky man to have me!!  I was speechless. 

Im so excited!
TJB





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Yup, you're finance officer is pretty special...he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete