August 12, 2010

LET YOUR GARDEN GROW


In packing for the weekend, I decided to take my first harvest home to share with the best cook I know!  Who you ask?! MOMMA B., of course! 

I am not sure how I am going to get through the work day tomorrow with the excitement that is growing to get to go home and see my mom and dad with an extra bonus of getting to see and play with my twin neices.

Oh I better not forget to pack this..........
.....and dont forget that!!!!

And of course that is going, why would you even ask?!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it looks like you've inherited the Javer's green thumb! Good Job. Oh,by the way we are on your way to Kimball. Please, stop by!
    Auntie L

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would LOVE to, but will be late tonight when we get in. Whats your plan for Sunday????
    I need a bigger garden for the Javer green thumb! I cant wait for next year, I learned lots with lots more to learn. Im overly excited for the corn. Some reason, I have been wanting to grow corn for years now. Think, I get engaged and get to grow my corn all in the same year!

    ReplyDelete