August 21, 2010

AWAY WE GO....

What a weekend so far!

Today started by being up early this morning and off to the gym for a morning of volleyball. I am a proud coach; the girls really came together as a team making it fun for all of us.

Then....

Dad B arrived and instantly went to work on the backyard fence. The guys worked overtime tonight. I was able to thank them and feed them well with Mom B's cooking!  Thanks Mom!!!
One panel up, only 19 more to go. :) Keep up the good work guys!

While they worked away outside, I cleaned and enjoyed being home. A regular schedule is soon to resumed and a bit more creativeness in my writing to resume as well.

Until then, house progress and volleyball stats to continue.
TJB

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fence...and two good looking guys to put it up. If I was you I would just sit on the deck and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete