June 24, 2010


This week I got back on track and away I went. I have forgotten how it is to run in humidity!

Tonight though, has been a night of good food and relaxation. I made merlot pork medellions with mashed potatoes, a salad and moms awesome homemade dinner rolls. This is the second time I have made this and both times it is definately restaurant worthy! There are some things you just cant find a substitute for and Tastefully Simples merlot sauce is one of them in this recipe. Highly recommend it!

Tomorrow is finally Friday and hopefully the day for ads to start flowing in. And tomorrow night is the Ugly Mutha contest/parade. Yep, you read it correct! Stay tuned for more information to come.

Well, time to get back to that relaxation thing and sewing.

TJB.

No comments:

Post a Comment