June 12, 2010

MIA but STILL HERE


I have been MIA for a few days, but only because I am still on cloud 9 and showing off my new sparkly to everyone I pass. Also, because the future in-laws are in town and helping out around the house. The weather has not been very cooperative for us though.

We have gotten some primer on and even that has been a huge improvement to the house. We will work inside yet again today with fingers crossed that tomorrow we can bask in the sunshine with scrapers and paintbrushes in hand.

Today's to-do list: finish touch up paint in kitchen and sewing room, more pellets put under the house and things organized, garage cleaned up (Charlie's duty), hooks put up for living room curtains, floor mirror fixed and any other little task I can come up with along the way.

Hopefully I can make it until at least after 12 noon before that first drink is a requirement. :)

Happy Saturday to all.
TJB

No comments:

Post a Comment