March 25, 2010

THOUGHTS OF SPRING




The weekend is about here and on the go we go. We are taking the family to meet some friends for a fun fulled weekend away. The room is booked, the suitcases are packed and car is cleaned. Not to much planned and that is just the way we planned it. A little bit of shopping, a nice dinner and wine, conversation and some games. Oh, dont forget the hot tub for me!! Oh where, oh wear is my swimsuit????

Spent today selling and designing an Easter ad. Can you believe Easter is just around the corner? Where does time go? Maybe next to my swimsuit?!

After a day full of "Hop into Easter Savings", "Egg-cellent Selections", and "Spring into action on..." my mind is shot on creative writing and composing. My tea is done and my bed is warm. I leave you with pictures of Spring.

-TJB

No comments:

Post a Comment