March 31, 2010

I SCREAM, CHARLIE SCREAMS, WE BOTH SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM


Why is with each Spring comes a Spring cold? We are home and being especially lazy tonight with hopes to lose the colds as fast as we got them. It is only the thought that we will be home all weekend to catch up on the cleaning and housework that keeps me sitting! (Thanks for implanting that into me, mom!) :)

But, in saying we were lazy, I submitted my taxes and placed my last consultant order tonight. And after blogging will be getting out the sewing for a bit. Oh and dont forget that ice cream I previously mentioned!

Cant tomorrow be Friday?

Just remembered, need to rotate the bed and put clean sheets on yet. Ice cream first...

I leave you with a picture of one of the few clean rooms in the house! Catch up this weekend, catch up this weekend. I will keep repeating this.

Good Night. TJB

No comments:

Post a Comment