March 30, 2010

DO I PUT MY ORDER IN HERE FOR 3 DOG BATHS?


Just in from a great run with the puppers. They are really learning and becoming such good kiddos for us. Which is why I rewarded them with a rest in the garage while I prep the route straight to the tub.

Slow week at work after the big Easter ad week. I have been taking advantage of it and deep cleaning the house and picking up the yard. I am scared to ask if Spring is actually here, so will wait until at least April.

Supper tonight will be marinated pork chops on the grill with potatoes and a veggie (havent picked the veggie yet) and we will be dining on the front stoop in camping chairs. Yes, very high class.

Ok, time to switch the laundry and get the grill ready. Tuesday is NCIS night so only a few more hours of work left.

Gotta run. Blog you later....

No comments:

Post a Comment