March 27, 2010

TGIF!



I started and ended my day on fantastic notions and with fantastic people!

I was surprised with a fresh roll and a frappaccino this morning from my main man and finished the day with a couple of drinks with great friends. In between all of that, I sold some unexpected ads and even upsold an ad for Monday's paper. Im excited to see the printed design and hope my clients are as well.

The rest of the weekend lays ahead with fun and friends, as well as fingers crossed for well behaved kiddos. So far, so good.

Not much wisdom to share but I do know that each minute is its own and should treated as such. Be sure to listen to those that love you and even those that dont, because from both comes new lessons to learn. But most important of all...BE YOURSELF!

Good Night. TJB

No comments:

Post a Comment