October 21, 2010

VROOM! VROOM!


What a week it has been!  I cannot believe it is almost Friday once again.  No complaints as I am counting down the hours and minutes until I get my mom and dad time! This weekend we are off to see my parents, then back onto the road to the beautiful Black Hills.  Will be a weekend of work but will be with great company.  I have been trying to narrow down where I want to eat and there are just to many to choose from!!! 


I have finally been able to pull last weekends pictures off the camera. 
We went out 4 wheeling with a great group
 of people and had such a great time!  Couple of hours out in the fields, great grilling and another hour or so of target shooting was a great way to lead into tough week.
Off to pack for that mom and dad time!!  Have a great weekend!
TJB
(Having issues with formatting)


No comments:

Post a Comment