September 20, 2010

WANTED: BLUE SKIES AND SUNSHINE

I cannot believe we are almost to fall already!  According to the weather here, we have been in fall for a month now.  I will have to pull out my hula skirt and coconut bra for a dance to the sun gods for at least a week's worth of sunshine yet! We caved and turned on our heat yesterday.

The volleyball season is halfway over already, my garden is pretty much done with (been putting a sheet over my tomatoes in hopes to keep some green ones yet for more relish) and for some reason I cant find a thing to wear in the mornings.

The time has come to do ever so dreaded season change of the wardrobe! If anybody has ideas on how to make this process streamlined, please share!!  The most fun part is that you pretty much get to go shopping in your own closest.

Wonder what fun stuff I got off last year's sale rack?!?!

Stay tuned and until then, share your sunshine and happy thoughts!
TJB

3 comments:

  1. Love that photo! Wow. And don't even think about coconuts and grass skirts...I'm ready for flannels and quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog and can relate to letting go of summer... I raised my family in Eastern ND. I have sinced moved away but, my adult children still remain. ND is forever in my heart and one must always find the beauty of what is around you, where ever that may be!
    Hope your team is having a winning year and most importantly the girls are enjoying themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! I hate letting go of summer...I guess just go with it! Get out your long johns and get ready! Good luck with your girls, Coach B!

    ReplyDelete