August 5, 2013

Horsing Around

 
It has been a while.....
 
I am trying to get back into the swing of things and blog a bit more for my few, family followers, but I am just having too much fun "Horsing Around" apparently!
 
Charlie and I have been having a fun Summer, even though it has been a fast and furious one.
 
A while back, we were invited to the local horse track.  Boy, have we been missing out!!!  I had so much fun and with the $2 entrance fee and $2 bets, I even let Charlie buy something from the concession stand! :P  Hope he doesn't get used to that!!
 
 
It was a cool, rainy day, which in turn made it even more fun to watch the mud fly.  You could always find who the winner was......the clean man.
 
We would walk down to the corrals before each race to scout out who the guys wanted to bet on (betting is too stressful for me).  The horses were beautiful and muscular.  Then back to the grandstand to cheer them on.
 
We may have only picked one winner correctly, but overall the day was champion!!
 
TJO.


1 comment: