January 20, 2012

CATCH UP


I am behind in my blogs.  I have been too busy fighting off a cold and reading everyone else's blogs. :)  I saw one bloggers resolution to read less blogs?!?!  Anyone else see the irony in that resolution??

I was mauled with kisses from my cat, Maggie, over lunch and was reminded of how funny she was over New Year's weekend at Grandma and Grandpas house.  First she had to check out the fish tank.  Then she found the goldmine of toys inside the crock next to the fish tank.  Must have been some good ones because she was quite entertaining while trying to attain a few of them.  One in particular had her interest for the rest of the weekend.  I had to take it away a couple of times because there is a limit to her madness and crazy eyes.  It was an old sock stuffed with catnip.  :)  Grandma was getting her grandkitty high! LOL!!

We had a great holiday and will keep playing catch up in between blogging others and completing some PIPs (Projects In Progress).  Better add a catnip sock to my projects list, huh?!

TJO

No comments:

Post a Comment