October 20, 2011

OCTOBER CAMPING

We are heading out to brave the cold this weekend on a family camping trip.  I could not be more excited.  This will be the first weekend in a VERY long time that my hubby and I are taking the time to ourselves with our kiddos.  We are going back in the day for CEO.  He is overly excited to walk me through his childhood memories on the farm he grew up on.  It got me thinking about our past camping trips and how much fun we have together.  We have been on the go for months now with working on the house and volleyball, so this weekend away we go to enjoy us and our puppers.
Happy Trails to all.......
TJO

1 comment:

  1. You guys have fun, you ve earned it. Thanks again for the roofing help. Keep an eye out for black kitties with white stripes!

    ReplyDelete