July 9, 2010

FARMER JEAN!


What a great way to start out my Friday by up early in the cool morning to pick my first garden crop. Cant wait to enjoy it with some hobo packets and grilled pork chops tonight.

We spent last night picking juneberries. I have never picked nor consumed juneberries, but they sure are a big hit up here. I will have to go on the search for some recipes, specifically syrup for ice cream.

Tonight is the big Relay for Life event here. It always brings joy to my heart to see the community come together for such a great cause. Wish they would work this well together on all the causes! Regardless, it should be fun to go take pics and check it all out.

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. Time to round up the hounds for some breakfast and off to work. TJB

No comments:

Post a Comment