June 17, 2011

WAIT FOR ME....

Anybody else running to catch themself?  Its like being on a treadmill.
I am trying to do everything at once and in doing so, I'm accomplishing very little.

I have been thinking that I need to start from the beginning and I have come to the conclusion that I just don't know where that is anymore.  So.....I am going to play catch up on blogging in no order, rhyme or reason.  Hang on to your hats and in no way try to make sense of my timeline.  :)


Fargo Marathon 2010

I will start with the update, and the reason I am on a constant run these days, that I am off of my crutches.  I received clearance 1.5 days before we flew out for our wedding trip!  I am getting stronger with each day and I absolutely cannot wait to be running again with my pups. 

I am going to get back into the race circuit over the 4th of July at the local 5k/10k run.  One of my best friends is coming to join me and my biggest fans will be on the sidelines too (Ma and Pa B.) I'm very excited!!

Well back to today's to-do list.....May your weekend bring many accomplishments and lots of sunshine.  TJO

1 comment: