March 21, 2011

GREAT DAY WITH GREAT COMPANY

I am now onto my 3rd foot surgery and my projects are in full swing.  So far I have completed my first baby sweater, my first touch-me-not towel and a tea towel.  This is my one week count so far, now only five more to go.

I spent yesterday having a great, relaxing time with a great talented lady I have been honored to call friend.  She is so talented in her quilting room.  I loved seeing all of her completions and cant wait to see what is yet to come.  Shh...dont tell others, but she even shared some patterns!!  How lucky am I?!!  Many thanks to her for a great time.

Tonight is new tv and the start of a new tea towel.  Snow storm is on its way, so everyone stay warm and safe.

TJB

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! And you did a great job. Grandma will be proud.

    ReplyDelete